Hair Removal After Wax Care
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEXT 24 - 48 HOURS
- No sexually activity if waxed in this area
- No hot showers , only cool to lukewarm
- No exercising or working out
- No saunas or hot tubs
- No swimming
- No tight clothing
- Dont do anything that will make you sweat
- Dont shave.
- Apply moisturizer every day EXCEPT the day of your waxing appointment
- Exfoliate every other day
- Schedule your next appointments for every 4 weeks
After your waxing appointment it is normal to have some red bumps. This is a histamine reaction and usually goes away in 24-48 hours. You may want to take benadryl or apply polysporin or an antihistamine lotion. If you are prone to these breakouts after waxing some have found it helpful to take some benadryl starting a day or two before your waxing appointment and continue 24-48 hours after.